A place to talk about all the happening of Bollywood and Tellywood.
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I'm very choosy about my work- Amit Sareen

Go down 

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: I'm very choosy about my work- Amit Sareen   Mon May 28, 2007 3:00 am

'I am very choosy about my work' says Amit Sareen

Saturday, May 26, 2007
10:44 IST

He commenced his TV journey a few years back with Kkusum and later went on to feature in Kyunki…and Rishton Ki Dor. And suddenly he was nowhere on the scene. But now Amit Sareen has resurfaced on the small screen with Aruna Irani's Doli Saja Ke. He plays the leading man Chaitanya opposite Barkha Bisht in this Sahara One daily and has reportedly quoted it as 'one of my finest performances till date'.

Prashant Golecha meets up with Amit, who after a long time span, discusses his career and personal life. Excerpts.

You started with a bang with Kkusum and after Rishton Ki Dor you just disappeared. Comment

That's because I am very choosy about my work.

So what made you choose Doli Saja Ke?

My character Chaitaniya is a very human character with a lot of values. He is rich but down to earth. My co-star Barkha Bisht is not only sweet but a good actress to work with.

What is the real Amit Sareen like?

I am a low profile individual who believes in spending time with family and friends. I take time to open up. I am flexible but a perfectionist.

Any particular reason for lying low?

My sensibilities don't allow me to do things out of context. I don't want unnecessary mileage by going to parties. When I am required I do go, I do party occasionally, but with people I am associated with.

[url] 7_1043.htm[/url]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
I'm very choosy about my work- Amit Sareen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
indianserials :: Sahara One :: Doli Saja Ke-
Jump to: